Make this garden your own
The principles executed so beautifully in this garden can be applied to any size space.
- Build in a sense of mystery by screening parts of the garden.
- Use symmetrical plantings or hardscaping to offset an awkward asymmetrical space.
- Frame an object, vignette or vista to create garden ?pictures.?
- Use drifts of colour to avoid a confusing polka-dot effect.
- Combine plants with contrasting shapes and textures to add dynamism.
- Coordinate hardscaping and plants with the house in style and scale.